Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A Windy Wullbrandt Way

Spent time this morning in the studio pretending to be a real artist working on a secret project. JC, Zorro and I finally climbed in the truck and made it down the mountain. The wind blowing through Wullbrandt Way was not only unpleasant but made it next to impossible to paint. I managed to sketch in the harbor seals before calling it quits. I want to thank Al Clark for sending some great photos of the seals some time back which I am using in the mural.

1 comment:

  1. Love your mural John!I enjoyed visiting with you, your mom & Donna Jordan today.Your pictures, postings and personality on your blog reveal your warm heart, sense of humor and fondness for Carpinteria. I look forward to following your progress and contribution to our city.

    ReplyDelete

Followers